Online Content Specialist
While you're reading this, you're immediately wondering how you would approach this text. Because yes, as a Content Specialist you know how important it is to tune your content to your target audience. Is creating catchy content your thing and do you also make your texts SEO-proof? Then we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a (SEO) content specialist to further build our various baby and children's clothing brands and generate organic traffic. In this role you will work closely with the E-commerce team to define our content strategy and you will also be responsible for the execution. You will oversee initiatives - to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and positive customer experience - to attract new customers and increase brand awareness across all our channels.
As such, your duties will include creating, editing, posting and analyzing texts and other content. For this you will search for information yourself and of course you will also link with experts and colleagues until you have fully mastered a subject. Generating (extra) traffic is one of the goals of your text, for which you will of course use all your SEO skills.
Your social media knowledge is also very useful as Content Specialist, because you know exactly which (online) channel is the most suitable to share certain content. Of course you also want to know what the effect is after all your creative efforts. So you analyze the online visitor behavior and adjust the content accordingly. Furthermore, you contribute to the development and management of the content strategy and content calendar.
What you will do:
As a Content Specialist, you will be part of the E-commerce Marketing team that works every day to further grow the brands online and you will:
- Based on customer journey analyses, reach the customers of our brands with the deployment of the right content and channels;
- Deliver customer-focused content from a content calendar that you have helped to draw up;
write, edit, place and analyze content for our websites, web shops, social media channels and e-mailings.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
You are a 'down to earth' team player who has good communication skills and dares to take responsibility. Who constantly sees opportunities and strives for better business results. You have excellent planning skills and are able to keep an overview, even in busy times. You are customer-oriented and function well in a team. The 'get it done together' mentality that exists within our company suits you perfectly.
You bring this with you:
- You have successfully completed an HBO education in the direction of communication;
- You have 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Strong communication skills in Dutch, both verbally and in writing. In addition, English is an advantage because of our future international growth ambitions;
- Delivering an error-free text is a daily pursuit for you;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in writing blogs, SEO (optimization) and social media;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media Tools and ESP systems like Mailchimp or Maileon is a plus;
- You are critical of your own work to achieve the best results;
- Team player who is not afraid of own responsibility;
- You are available for at least 32 hours;
- You are willing to travel to Weert 2 days a week.
Have you ever heard of the 'Van Gennip Textiles DNA'? There are four core competencies that we feel it is important that every employee possess: you are passionate about what you do, customer-oriented, solution-oriented and a real team player.
What can you expect when you join Van Gennip Textiles?
An independent and varying function within a dynamic company with an informal working environment and good terms of employment. You will have freedom and a high degree of independence with plenty of room for your own ideas. The work location is in Weert at the Kampershoek business park. This location is easily accessible by public transport and by car.
About Van Gennip Textiles
Van Gennip Textiles was founded in 1990 and has since become a household name in the Netherlands. With brands such as Dirkje Babywear, Koko Noko, No Way Monday and Charlie Choe Sleepwear, Van Gennip Textiles is one of the market leaders in the Netherlands in the field of baby and children's clothing. Each with its own distinct look and contemporary character. Comfort and affordability are paramount.
From the office in Weert and showrooms in Nieuwkuijk and Almere, our enthusiastic team works on the design, development, production and delivery of collections. All brands have a webshop and deliver to points of sale in the Netherlands and abroad.
Come meet us and check the match
Interested in strengthening our team? Send your detailed motivation with CV to [email protected]
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.